Basic Stamp IIsx MIDI I/O Circuit Diagram
- MAX3110 UART
- VCC = power for the chip.
- !SHDN = Shutdown -- the on/off switch for the chip
- !IRQ = Interrupt request; 1 = nothing happening, 0 = input byte is
waiting in UART buffer.
- !CS = Chip Select. 0 = activate UART communication with
microprocessor, 1 = deactive UART communication with microprocessor.
- SCLK = Synchronous Clock
- DOUT = Digital Output to the microprocessor
- DIN = Digital Input from the microprocessor
- BS2SX Microcontroller
- 6N138 optoisolator